Any Potential Regis College Fall 2012 Students? - Page 7Register Today!
- I spoke with admissions through the chat on their site today - there has yet to be any movement on the waitlist and they don't know when there will be. I was told that most movement happens around the May/June time. I can't wait that long - Simmons starts in May!
- Apr 3, '12 by heramay22Jrwinney-
I spoke with an admissions counselor yesterday who told differently...Last edit by heramay22 on Apr 3, '12
- Hmmm, I wonder! They person on chat claimed to be the same person I have been emailing and did my interview (I cant put her name - but she is associate director of graduate admissions).
Thank you for the confidence boost - I wish they would all get on the same page with what to tell us when we call!
- Apr 3, '12 by heramay22okay this might be a little to far; but considering we were told exact opposite information is there any chance she is trying to dissuade you because she knows your chance on the list...?
simmons is generally much higher ranked than regis is there a reason you don't know which you want? (just wondering)
- Regis is my top choice because of their location, night and weekend classes but I am very happy to have gotten into Simmons. I have quite a bit of clinical experience and my gpa, etc is up to their standards. Also, I had not given her my name for the chat - so she had no idea who i was.
- Apr 4, '12 by overthemoonHi heramay,
What did you hear? Just curious.
- Apr 4, '12 by annieobHas anyone update their application yet? I'm trying to decide what to do.
The grades for three of my major pre-reqs (AP I, Micro and Chemistry) won't be out until the middle of May, and I'm afraid that might be holding my grades back.
I'm not sure if I want to have my current professors write a short letter, or resubmitting a personal statement.
Has anybody talked to admissions about what else can be done before grades are released?
- Apr 4, '12 by jrwinneyI was told an additional recommendation letter is always welcome.
- Apr 10, '12 by heramay22waiting is killing me
- Apr 10, '12 by jrwinneyQuote from heramay22Yup, same here. I am at the point that I am so discouraged that I am just hoping to be pleasantly surprised.waiting is killing me