Anone else apply to Simmons Dix Scholars?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anone else apply to Simmons Dix Scholars? in Massachusetts State Nursing Programs, part of Massachusetts Nursing ... I sent in all my info and am just waiting to see its been received online. After much soul...by kiki617 Jan 10I sent in all my info and am just waiting to see its been received online. After much soul searching and trying a few options, I know this is the right program. My fingers are crossed. Good luck to anyone else applying :-)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807480©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,410 Views
- Jan 10 by ali3881Hi,
I've also applied to the Simmons Dix scholars program. They are just waiting to receive my updated transcript from my last semester of school, which is on it's way there. I hope I don't have to wait too long to find out as I've had all my other stuff in since November. Did you apply to the 2 year or ABSN program?
- Jan 10 by kiki617Hi Ali3881,
I should have done the same but instead waited to get my final transcript and mailed everything together. I applied to another program a couple years ago and it was such a pain because I sent things in at different times, they almost didnt review my application! I doubt Simmons would be this unorganized but I still was nervous to send it after everything else.
I applied for the two year despite having a previous bachelors. I would love to do the ABSN but financially cant swing it, I need to work as much as I can. Good luck to you and keep me posted on here when you get in
- Jan 11 by ryanaliceI applied for this program too. My admissions advisor said we would find out in February. I've had my materials in since November too - it's so hard to wait!
- Jan 12 by ali3881I know....I wish I could find out right now. I applied for the 2 year because I only have an Associates now. In your application does it still say that your file is under review for completion?
- Jan 14 by kiki617Mine says it is waiting for my transcripts, which i mailed and they should have received at this point. I'm going to email the advisor because I really want to be reviewed this month (I guess they review at the end of each month beginning in Jan).
Good Luck Ryanalice!
- Jan 26 by ryanaliceI'm so nervous!! Did you guys apply to other programs? I was accepted to the traditional program at Umass Boston but I decided against it as it looked like it would take me a good three years, even with a previous bachelor's. If I don't get accepted at Simmons, I'm going to apply to Curry's ACCEL but they don't start until next Jan. I don't know, maybe I should have applied to a few more. These days are going by very slow. Come on February!!
- Jan 26 by ryanaliceI applied to the 18 month which starts this summer.
- Jan 26 by kiki617I Didn't apply to any other programs. I applied to Umass accelerated a few years ago and did not get in. I was acepted into an ASN program but opted to go for the BSN since it would cost about the same and take the same time.
My application status has changed to 'under'review' online. i'll be checking it like crazy for the next month for sure!
- Jan 27 by mjo07Hi, I applied to the program as well. I sent in my application in December and was told we would hear by February.. Soo nervous!! Good luck everyone