Welcome nurses from Massachusetts! - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 17, '05 by Boston-RNHey All,
Not from western mass but still glad to be here. I live on the south shore and start the LPN program at Quincy College in Sept. I can't wait. I'll be bridging to RN when the LPN is done.
Glad to see the Mass thread alive again.
- Jun 13, '05 by BaByMaMaHi MA nurses! I'm a new grad....UHuhuuuuuu!:hatparty: I got my BS!!! yah...i'm really excited if you didn't notice it yet...now it's all about passing that NCLEX..
anyway...this forum has gotten awful quiet...where did yall go?
I saw a whole bunch of flies resting on this forum so I came to shoo them away!lol!:chuckle
It's great to have seasoned nurses give advice to youngsters like myself, so let's keep communicating huh!!
Hope yall come back to life soon! We need you!
**no longer a futr nurse, but now a real one**
- Jun 14, '05 by maireI'll be transplanted in Mass in August, and still job searching. Looking forward to joining the ranks.
Yes, it is rather quiet in here!
- Oct 28, '05 by MissBekkie26i'm from western mass and work as a medical assistant in an er while going to school for my prereq for nursing.....
- Dec 22, '05 by cindysclownsHi, I've been licensed and working for 4 months. Made a med error got fired 4 days before christmas. Single mom of 5, $1500.00 mortgage. I have to work. Can I still work till I here from the state. Any one know what I'm suppose to do?:uhoh21:
- Dec 22, '05 by fotografeQuote from cindysclownscall the BON today. They can tell you the specifics. good luckHi, I've been licensed and working for 4 months. Made a med error got fired 4 days before christmas. Single mom of 5, $1500.00 mortgage. I have to work. Can I still work till I here from the state. Any one know what I'm suppose to do?:uhoh21:
- Mar 24, '06 by bubaluHi everyone! I am new to these forums ... I am so thrilled to have found you ... and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Attleboro, which is about 10 minutes north of Providence, RI.
Hopefully, I will be starting my studies towards my BSN this fall. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
- May 2, '06 by Sageb63hi. i wanted to welcome you! i just joined today myself.
i too am in mass. not far from foxboro, home of patriots!
are you considering going for your rn online?
i have been considering it! im looking for baylor plans or opportunities
to do visiting nurses in homes, as an lpn. do you know of any opportunities available? hope you have a great day and look forward to hearing from you! sageb63 :spin:
- May 3, '06 by JessicRNHi I am living in north Mass but working in cambridge
- Aug 5, '06 by AngelCake67Hi Mother/babyRN,
Nice to finally hear of someone who works on the Cape!! I spent much of my childhood summers there, and love it so much. I am just starting my clinicals this fall, and will graduate in two years. At that time, i am really hoping to move to the Cape. I really wanted to work in a NICU, but i realize they dont have one on the cape. How does that work? Where do you work, and do you like it? Any info or thoughts or suggestions you have would be most welcome. Thanks!!