Scrub shops on the north shore?Register Today!
- by Moecato Jan 3, '12I just moved and am currently live on the north shore right now.... and suggestions on where to buy scrubs??
- Jan 4, '12 by NursingStudent17Quote from MoecatoOn Rt. 1 south in Saugus there's a Work n Gear...expensive but it's there. Also you can find cheap ones at Burlington Coat Factory or Walmart...I just moved and am currently live on the north shore right now.... and suggestions on where to buy scrubs??
- Jan 5, '12 by watersamyI've been to the Work N' Gear on Route 1 and have gotten Gray's Anatomy Scrubs in the clearance section for $9.99 a piece - the rest of their stuff is seriously expensive. I also order a lot of my scrubs at uniformadvantabe.com They have GREAT prices and they deliver in about 4 days.
- Feb 18, '12 by lei7I try scrubs on at Work n Gear, then order them for cheaper online. (Lydia's, allheart, etc.) Can usually find free shipping or other coupons, too.
- Feb 20, '12 by sbostonRNI love Work N Gear's Rx Gear brand. It's usually around $10-$15 per piece and they have interesting print tops to choose from. I like the way they fit me but they are very basic styles (straight leg pants, wrap tops). There is also a few Walmarts on the north shore that have great scrubs.