RN office jobsRegister Today!
- by RNFinally12 Jan 8Can someone please tell me where I would look to an RN office job. I have checked on indeed.com and monster.com. Should I be looking a staffing agencies?Thank you!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806993©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,176 Views
- Jan 9 by KelRN215I've seen ads on craigslist before.
- Jan 9 by RNFinally12Thank you. I will check it out
- Jan 13 by tik1985Hi there,
BIDMC are currently looking for a full-time office-based RN in Needham, MA. I have attached a link below, I hope this helps. x
https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?SID=^PT3HS1EFavbul4Ybf3pFv8KGaO3 JqyvpxgCoINh5eWJ7G1e6OUJY3Lqy4nWQdxfD&jobId=143459 &type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId= 5252&JobSiteInfo=143459_5252&GQId=831
- Jan 13 by RNFinally12Thank you so much. I actually saw that the other day and applied for it.Thank you lots.. 😊
- Jan 13 by tik1985Awesome. Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you.