New grad looking for a jobRegister Today!
- by Jasminelfue Oct 14, '12I'm basically looking for a weekend job. Friday Saturday and Sunday.looking to do doubles on weekends if allowed. I live in Clinton ma ! Thank you
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=792031©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,670 Views
- Oct 14, '12 by BostonFNPYou're hired!
Might help to include some information about you, your education, and your experience. Willing to bet the way you will get a job in the end is by applying to a hundred jobs and working connections you have.
- Oct 16, '12 by JasminelfueWhoops! I forgot to mention, I am a LPN. My experience is 3 years of CNA in LTC, but none as an LPN. I am a new grad! Thanks for hiring me lol
- Oct 30, '12 by Chapo84Quote from JasminelfueGood Morning JasmineWhoops! I forgot to mention, I am a LPN. My experience is 3 years of CNA in LTC, but none as an LPN. I am a new grad! Thanks for hiring me lol
Did young any chance land a job?
- Oct 30, '12 by JasminelfueActually I got a couple call backs so I'm waiting I'm from Worcester area how about you ?
- Oct 30, '12 by Chapo84Boston area ;( RN jobs are sucking right now! Good luck though