MCPHS BSN January 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 5, '11 by sala1128Hello Everyone!!! im soo excited to join this forum!!! CONGRADS to everyone on their acceptance into the spring 2012 worcester program!!! I just had my interview today so im very excited and nervous!!! did anyone else go through the interview process??
- Oct 8, '11 by BoilermakerRN2beI did not have an interview, I found out pretty quickly- within a week of applying that I was accepted. I hope to see you in January!!
- Oct 9, '11 by mhd2012Quote from sala1128Hello Everyone!!! im soo excited to join this forum!!! CONGRADS to everyone on their acceptance into the spring 2012 worcester program!!! I just had my interview today so im very excited and nervous!!! did anyone else go through the interview process??
I had an interview and I found out a week later that I was accepted!
- Oct 10, '11 by sala1128congrads to both of you!!! yea i hope to get the letter by the end of this week. when did you do your interview mhd2012??
- Oct 13, '11 by mkb89Hey everyone!
I look forward to meeting all of you. I need to figure out the living situations and all that. Has anyone seen the oncampus apartments? Let me know if anyone has any information
- Oct 23, '11 by sala1128well the verdict is in and so am i. i am so excited thanks to God. is anyone else comming from nyc???
- Oct 31, '11 by mdelaHey everyone - I probably am one of the last minute people to be accepted into the program for the Spring 2012 semester. I'll hopefully be able to get housing on campus since I really don't want to commute the 2 hours from Connecticut!
- Oct 31, '11 by sala1128Congrads Mdela!! I don't no if oncampus housing is still available for Spring on the worcester campus. I'm looking for off campus housing. Does anyone no of some off campus apartments that are walking distance to foster street?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 31, '11 : Reason: TOS pm to member
- Oct 31, '11 by mdelaHey Sala1128 - I emailed the Residence Life Coordinator to ask whether or not there is still student housing available considering Spring semester is only 2 months away and I'm assuming student housing goes quickly. I haven't gotten an email yet but am also looking for off campus housing just in case plans don't work out. I heard about Bancroft Commons which is literally walking distance from Foster st. But I heard Newton Square is a pretty safe neighborhood.
- Dec 9, '12 by sala1128hey im in the worcester campus program now set to graduate this coming May. let me know if you have any questions.