LPN programs in MARegister Today!
- by melnaughton Aug 8I live in Braintree and I am having such a hard time getting into LPN programs around the area. I have literally wasted almost a couple of years now because I was always lined up in the waiting list. I am still very hopeful to get in to what I want to do and I guess I just have to wait for the right time and broaden my choices of school. For all of you ladies who graduated LPN, what school do you recommend? Preferably a school that has minimal number of waiting applications. I realized, living in Massachusetts is not easy with regards to getting accepted in furthering our education in allied health or changing profession.
- Aug 13 by AnnabansHey! If your willing to travel...I am starting at the greater Lowell technical school next week. I took the teas in may! I passed, then went to the interview, with no previous college credits but 5 yrs as a CNA, and I was accepted about a week later. They do not have a waiting list, if you are not accepted then you go back into the pool like everyone else. They seem to accept people strongly based on experience and motivation. Whatever you do don't give up! Best of luck to you.
- Sep 17 by LPNurse81Baypath Regional Technical in Charlton has a full time evening program.
- Oct 19 by janjay89Bristol plymouth in Tauton is amazing!!! I'm currently a student there now
- Oct 20 by ellaballetA coworker applied to Tri county in the spring started school four months later! I think thats close to Braintree!
- Oct 25 by KelRN215Quote from ellaballetTri County is in Franklin. That's not close to Braintree at all and it would be a hell of a commute... Route 3 - 93 - 95 - 495. Any one of those roads by itself makes for a horrible commute... combine them and I don't even want to think about it.A coworker applied to Tri county in the spring started school four months later! I think thats close to Braintree!
- Nov 1 by sMoLsNurseQuincy College?