Getting your Massachusetts Nursing license by reciprocity

  1. Please help how long does it take. I was offered a position in Ma. I current have a license in NH , applied online they have received everything they require. Anyone can help I need to move give notice at my job and landlord ?
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   vsheehan
    How do I obtain an application by endorsement (reciprocity)? The Board has contracted with Professional Credential Services Inc. (PCS), for the dissemination and processing of applications for initial nurse licensure and APRN licensure in Massachusetts. You can reach PCS by calling 615-880-4275 or toll free 877-887-9727 (with in the U.S. only) or online at Professional Credential Services, Inc..