Full Time Quincy College Sept 2012 - page 8
Hi, Does anyone know what is going on with them extending the deadline for applicants for the full time program till May 15th??? Were there not enough applicants?? I don't want to have to wait until June to hear back, when... Read More
- 0May 31, '12 by rj2011so happy for everyone that got it I haven't gotten anything yet... I am thinking maybe I am out. I want to call.. I have to drive my husband for a colonoscopy apt on the 13 june too.... what time was orientation? I did better on Teas V math than on the accuplacer. I wish I just knew either way. GL everyone!
- 0Jun 1, '12 by cally527Quote from rj2011The main score they look at is the Reading Comprehension score. They only look at the other scores if candidates are "tied" (ie have the same reading comp score)so happy for everyone that got it I haven't gotten anything yet... I am thinking maybe I am out. I want to call.. I have to drive my husband for a colonoscopy apt on the 13 june too.... what time was orientation? I did better on Teas V math than on the accuplacer. I wish I just knew either way. GL everyone!
I believe I read earlier in this thread that your Reading score was higher than mine, so you should be getting your letter sometime this week. I live pretty close to the school so mail gets to me pretty quick.
- 1Jun 1, '12 by cally527Quote from rj2011Congrats!!!!I got in!!! :-) my letter was a bit beat up and bent. maybe it made a few pits stops before it reached me :-) Now I want to know the schedule! GL everyone!
There is SO much that I want to know!! I want to know what the uniforms are, what books we need, when classes are, when we can register (so I can then deal with the parking situation) what supplies we need etc, etc....
Honestly, I think I am MORE anxious now that I know I was accepted than I was while I was waiting!!
- 0Jun 2, '12 by carraroeQuote from rj2011Orientation is June 13 th from 10 to 12 noon.what time is orientation, do you know? I just want to know too! I want to get all my stuff together. I work at a hospital now and there are a few rns who graduacted from Quincy, including one who just grad this past May. they all have great things to say about Quincy.
- 0Jun 2, '12 by cally527I have no idea. I was told that the Nursing Dept. was sending out letters to all of us that were just accepted. That letter will include the physical and vax requirements and have the info about the orientation.
I really want to start getting everything together because I am unemployed and I would love to be able to spread my purchases out over the summer instead of all at once. I already have a stethoscope. Now if I could just find out about the uniform, I could buy that in the next few weeks along with shoes and more subdued panties (I recall reading somewhere that the uniform involves white pants ... I am hoping that I am wrong lol). Then the books and school supplies etc, etc
- 0Jun 2, '12 by cally527Quote from carraroeReally?!?!? I can deal with green..... I had read somewhere that it involved white pants and was freaking out a little lol. I truly do not own any white pants, skirts or other clothing. I have the worst tendency to stain white clothing. (I could literally go 365 days and never spill anything and then on day 366, if I was wearing white, I would spill something or many things) I would also have to buy more sedate underclothes, because all of the ones I own would not work with white pants!I do know that uniforms are green & you need a lab coat as well ........