Does anyone currently attend Laboure College for their nursing program? - Page 2Register Today!
- May 6, '11 by kiki617Thanks for the advice. Does Quincy have an app deadline or rolling admissions? Is it just as competitive as other programs? Laboure def makes me worried, and i feel they accept everyone. Unfortunately I havent received much feedback on this site about it, recently anyways. Good luck on your apps.
- Jun 22, '11 by ely08Hi everyone:
I was reading the reviews for Laboure College and quiet serious that I am really doubting. Anyway my App. was sent in already and I was told to wait for an answer. I have completed my pre-reqs. at another college, btw I am applying for the 2 yr. Nursing Program. I am not sure if they would take my SC. courses (A&P I and II and Microbiology) Please let me know how the process is and if there are any other choices. I am not from MA so I really need help...
- Jul 18, '11 by chaisaciI do not go to this school but one of my professors is also a prof. there as well. She is a bit out there but all in all a good teacher, she has a lot of knowledge and cares if students pass which is more than I can say about my other Prof. and clinical instructors!!!
- Aug 4, '11 by kiki617TaylorBean,
Have you decided yet? I have a meeting at Laboure today...
- Jan 18 by antdalasQuote from jm1988Best wishesHi, im 21 years old currently taking courses for nursing programs. I would like to apply there and I've heard negative things in the past about the school, i was wondering is there any updates and how is it like now? also what type of grades do you need to get accepted ?