Assertive Desperate Professional In-need of EMPLOYMENT!! (ADPIE) ;)Register Today!
- by Chapo84 Sep 2, '12Hello fellow Nurses!!!!! I am a 28 year old Male Nurse (like that makes a difference-lol) Two years ago I graduated from Nursing school and took the Nclex 3X!!! (Saunders Q&A really helped me understand what Nclex was asking)-FYI lol Anyways, I am in desperate need of a JOB, so if any of you fellow Massachusetts Nurses know any insider job opening please Please PLEASE throw a bone my way!!! Thank You in Advance! & No, no Homecare...I need to be thrown in the dungeon of knowledge in a Hospital/Skilled Nursing Home setting
- Sep 3, '12 by chaisaciHi!
What area of MA?
- Sep 3, '12 by Chapo84Quote from chaisaciHey, I live in Lawrence, but my partner lives in Jamaica Plain(Boston) so basically anywhere in between. Thanks for the replyHi!
What area of MA?
- Sep 3, '12 by ErindelTry new england rehab. Its an acute care rehab in woburn, main campus. Also has satellite campuses in danvers and lowell.
- Sep 3, '12 by Chapo84Quote from ErindelThanx Erindel!!!!! I def will put an app in!!! I appreciate the responseTry new england rehab. Its an acute care rehab in woburn, main campus. Also has satellite campuses in danvers and lowell.
- Sep 4, '12 by watersamyAlso try Spaulding Rehab. They have locations in Boston, Cambridge and Danvers.
- Sep 4, '12 by ErindelYour welcome and goodluck!
- Sep 4, '12 by chaisaciI am not too familiar with that area but look around online I have seen so many postings I am sure there is something great for you in your area. I like simply hired, careerbuilder, etc. Good luck!!!!!
- Sep 4, '12 by sbostonRNTry Whittier Rehab Hospital in Bradford or Westborough. They hire new grads and are currently hiring nurses! Pay is not as good as Boston but still competitive. Benefits are good and ratios are pretty good (5-6 on days, 6-8 on evenings and 8-9 on nights).
- Sep 5, '12 by Chapo84Thanks everyone for all your replies, I can't believe I got more responses here than facilities and let me tell you I applied to over 100+ jobs. I've heard from friends that most online Nursing posting aren't even real positions. They don't even bother looking at the posting. Even places like Lawrence General Hospital had a pop-up saying "Please stop sending applications, you have exceeding the number of applications" lol isn't that funny but thanks again everyone!