Acceptance into Nursing program Massasoit - fall 2010Register Today!
- by jreneex2 May 5, '10Hi, Just wanted to start a thread to meet others that were accepted to Massasoit's Nursing program for this Fall 2010!! I already know one other person and a few that are waitlisted, so this would a good opportunity to get to know eachother. I already attend massasoit, so if anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer!
- May 14, '10 by SoxFan19Hi!
I got accepted into the program. Nice to hear from other people going I'll see you in September!
- May 14, '10 by jreneex2Hi Soxfan19, Congratulations!! Nice to finally hear from someone!! Lots of views to this post! A friend of mine got in as well! Have you received any info about an orientation date??
- May 17, '10 by jr6368Does anybody know anything about or anyone in the Massasoit Evening program, not the lpn to rn. I have been accepted to several day programs this fall but with my work schedule and young kids I think this might be worth waiting for. I would be very grateful for any info folks have on this to help me make this big decision. Thanks.
- May 17, '10 by jreneex2Hi Jr6368, I know that the Massasoit's evening program (3 yrs) will be open again next fall. I know that quincy college has a program that is evening that starts in January (2.5 years). I am not sure how the process will work next year with the massasoit day/vs/eve. I have been told by some that there may not be a choice of which you get into. Maybe you can have a preference, but they could still say you were not accepted to evening, but were accepted for days or vice verce. With Quincy they have an entrance exam that they give three times a week (25 or 30$) You can take it as many times as you "need to", but have to wait a month in between I think. The earliest you can apply for January is July to Quincy. They do require Chemistry along with the A&P's as pre-reqs. They have to be within 5 years too. Brockton hospital school of nursing has an evening 3yr program too, taking apps in November for next fall admission. Hope that helps.
- Nov 8, '10 by MLCJanuary2Do you need all 3 science pre-reqs to get into Massasoit? I was told that. I have all other liberal arts, and A & P 1, but not 2, and I still have to take Human Growth and Development and Micro. Is it very competitive?
Any help anyone can provide is appreciated!
- Nov 8, '10 by MLCJanuary2does anyone know how the Roxbury community College program is?
- Apr 16, '11 by Aanuszczykany advice 2010 students for us 2011 students?