University of Maryland Spring 2012 CNL Applicants - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 23, '12 by karebear123Awesome!! I'm curious to know what the writing sample is all about. Hopefully it wont be too challenging since we only have 20 minutes to complete it.
- Mar 27, '12 by karebear123How was the writing sample?
- Mar 31, '12 by morenan12Hello, I have an interview with Fran Valle for the CNL coming up and was wondering what type of questions they ask during the interview and for the writing portion. Anyone that did the interview please help.
- Apr 2, '12 by karebear123Morenan, did you already have your interview? If so, how was it?
- Apr 10, '12 by karebear123Hey guys,
Best wishes with your interviews for UMD CNL program. Has anyone heard back yet?
- Apr 11, '12 by sherbertIf I wasn't asked for an interview should I assume I haven't been accepted??
- Apr 12, '12 by karebear123Maybe you should call admissions to check on your status...have you checked online to see what your status is?
- Apr 12, '12 by sherbertMy decision is still "committee ready" I sent an email but they never respond so I guess I should just call. I am afraid to hear their response though :/
- Apr 17, '12 by karebear123Hey guys, I think decisions have been made for UMD CNL... check your status online!!
- Apr 19, '12 by SNL00I'M SO EXCITED, I GOT IN!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!. I checked my application status this morning and it said DECISION MADE-ADMIT-INSTITUTION. After my interview, my interviewer said it would be 2-3 weeks til I will know something. I was on cloud 9. I also called the school to confirm and she told me congratulations. She was in the process of calling all the admitted students. So congratulations to all who got in and will be attending. See you soon!