UMSON Spring 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Nov 1, '12 by Blacksapphire 18CONGRATULATIONS to all that got accepted!! Mines is still pending so my figures are crossed, the best of wishes!
- Nov 1, '12 by csl87I got in also! Provisional Admit. I am so excited to start
- Nov 1, '12 by celinaconejoNormally I think you have to select one prbly Baltimore as default. Not sure though, definitely worth asking.
- Nov 1, '12 by alm10My application is still committee ready, I am checking it every few minutes. The wait is killing me!
- Nov 1, '12 by ktthepenguinWell, congratulations to everyone who has gotten in so far!! Hopefully I'll figure out which campus I'm at when they call! I assume you're right though, I probably defaulted to Baltimore.
And good luck to everyone else!
- Nov 1, '12 by yujinee91Mine has changed to 'Provisional-Admit' also!!!! But I haven't got a call yet. Congrats to all of you who got accepted! And fingers crossed for those who are still waiting. BTW, I am at Baltimore campus. Now all I need to do is to finish my pre-reqs safely.
- Nov 1, '12 by lisnurCongrats to all who were accepted! I'll be at the Baltimore campus. I got my call earlier today! So excited! Now I have to take that CPR class. So much other stuff to do!!! I'll be looking into loans and daycare soon!
- Nov 1, '12 by amc074Yay I'm so happy for everyone that's gotten in so far! I cannot wait to meet my Baltimore classmates in January! I was accepted to a few others programs before this but my excitement really didn't compare to that of getting in to UMB. When they called they told me they would be sending out packets in the near future...I'm anxious to get started with everything that needs to get done and feel that getting this will make everything more real. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to hear!
- Nov 2, '12 by AmesRT6510Grey Lady,
Do you know if they try and make all the calls by the end of this week since they have already started? Or will it go into next week?
Congrats to all who got in!
- Nov 2, '12 by jmh21Has anyone heard anything for the CNL program?