UMB Spring 2011Register Today!
- by luvly189 Aug 25, '10Has anyone else applied?...what were your TEASE scores?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=500339©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 22,631 Views
- Aug 27, '10 by MrDudeYes I'm trying to apply, but certain things aren't showing up in my "Application Summary" (quick link here, if you need it
I think they're just swamped right now. Has everyone else already completed the application process?
- Aug 31, '10 by luvly189i have completed my application process it says comitee ready
- Aug 31, '10 by GoldenDomerI just sent in the balance of my documentation yesterday (8/30) via FedEx; so hopefully my "Application Summary" gets updated within the next day or two (or three) to "Committee Ready". My composite TEAS score was an 87, which I believe is around 95-96th percentile.Last edit by GoldenDomer on Aug 31, '10
- Aug 31, '10 by MrDudeOk mine went to "Complete Ready for Review". Is that sort of like "Committee Ready?" Now we just have to wait 2 and a half months!
- Aug 31, '10 by luvly189i got a 77.1 i hope its good enough because they had no more slots for me to retake it
- Aug 31, '10 by GoldenDomerI would think that would be sufficient assuming you have a competitive GPA, solid academic references and possibly some applicable work experience. From what I hear, the admissions committee places a lot of emphasis on the science GPA and the written statement. With regards to the latter, first and foremost they are looking for the candidate to articulate his or her passion about nursing.
- Sep 1, '10 by luvly189well then thats great because i really do have a passion for nursing and i have experience at the job that i am at now. as for my science grades i have straight B's so i hope that works out. I am still taking my chemistry and nutrition at AACC so i guess ill have to send those grades when the semester is over.
- Sep 1, '10 by GoldenDomerI am taking nutrition at AACC as well...that is my last prerequisite.
- Sep 1, '10 by luvly189oh ok what time is your class? we might be in the same class.