Coppin State University Nursing Students - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 24, '11 by tinasky2005Can anybody tell me what gpa they had when the got accepted into Coppin State
- Mar 16, '11 by sailnbyI started Coppin and transfered to a different school about 2years after. I think Coppin is a good school despite what others say about it. Also, study groups are very helpful. However, it depends on the group that you are studying with. The group members can make or break you. If you are getting B's in most of your classes and the people in your study group are getting mostly C's... please search for another study group. I mean, it only makes sense.
- Mar 17, '11 by williams3929Quote from tinasky2005I had a 3.27 when I got in. Are u already in or applying?Can anybody tell me what gpa they had when the got accepted into Coppin State
- Nov 1, '11 by nija2005please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org i have a psyc test on thursday and i dont know how to study please
- Nov 1, '11 by williams3929Are you talking to me?