CCBC Nursing Fall 2012 - Waiting For Acceptance Letter - Page 4Register Today!
- May 22, '12 by BlakbuttrflyQuote from TdavisRN2014Hi everyone, sorry im just signing in. I received my letter last week. I was accepted to the CCBC Essex Evening and Weekend program and Im so excited. I actually cant wait eventhough I know my brain will be fried especially since I will still be working but I have been part-time since 2008...so this is long over do!!! Congrats to the rest of you who were also excepted.Hi everyone. Just figured I would start a new thread to keep each other company while we wait patiently for our letters to come. I just applied for CCBC Essex Nursing Program starting Fall 2012. Does anyone have any experience of how exactly your are notified? I know they say tat you will get a letter and I also know that you can continue to check your Simon account af if you get accepted, there will be a $200 seat fee in there. Are there any other ways of knowing?
- May 22, '12 by Djsage13Congrats!!!!! I will be attending the weekend/evening program as well. And like you I'll be working during school so we shall see how that goes.
- May 23, '12 by Blakbuttrflyok cool, I only know one other person that will be in the program with me, a young lady from my class. So now you make 2 (lol) unofficially..I'll have to introduce myself...
- May 23, '12 by Djsage13It's nice to meet you. My name is Greg. And I read your other post and don't feel bad because I'm just as nervous. Like you I've been working hard at this and I tend to be a nervous wreck. I need to learn some breathing techniques. Lol but I think we'll be great!!!! I'm just gonna try and enjoy my summer and the free time.
- Feb 16 by studentRN2beHello Everyone:
I just got accepted into the LPN to RN bridge which means I will be joining the Essex class this fall!!! Yaaay!
- Feb 17 by Djsage13Congrats!!!! I know you've worked your butt off and never gave up. I'm in the E/W program so let me know if you need anything!!! Again congrats!!!
- Feb 18 by studentRN2beThanks! It was a long road to get to this point, but hey... I'm joining the 2nd year RN students and I have my LPN license now. Woot! Woot! I get to work as a nurse while becoming a nurse! lol