CCBC Nursing Fall 2012 - Waiting For Acceptance Letter - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 10, '12 by rngraduate2014That is why I applied to other programs. I couldn't put all my eggs in one basket this time. I have been accepted to two out of three programs I have applied for. By the time these results come in I will already have orientation for the seat I have accepted.
- Apr 18, '12 by nps07yes so many people apply as a crap shoot just to see what will happen... i think my chances of getting in are pretty good with all these people that will be weeded out...
- Apr 19, '12 by Sarbear19Hey everyone....I applied to catonsville day. I'm dying waiting for my letter, I didnt get into Harford and took me a while to get over it so now I'm scared yet excited to hear from CCBC. Does anyone know how many applicants they got that were actually qualified?
- May 3, '12 by rngraduate2014I think that the pool is so large for this program I don't think I am going to be accepted to this program.
Good luck to everyone.
- May 10, '12 by cbj1980I talked to Mrs. Simmons at Essex yesterday and she told me the letters were getting mailed today.
- May 10, '12 by darkhorses99Can I just express how much Im freaking out? I feel like a neurotic dog waiting for the mail.
- May 11, '12 by rngraduate2014Congrats Tdavisrn2014 on your acceptance
- May 12, '12 by darkhorses99Anyone else get the letter!!!??? Were you as happy as I was?
- May 12, '12 by TdavisRN2014Thank you!!!!
Quote from rngraduate2014Congrats Tdavisrn2014 on your acceptance
- May 15, '12 by rngraduate2014accepted Catonsville Day. I was very excited