CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 43Register Today!
- May 23, '12 by binnyblondeblakbuttrfly .. I'm right there with you. I also have been working towards this for what seems like forever, have 2 small kids, and will also be attending Essex E/W with you. I could kick myself for not doing all of this years ago!!! It could have been sooo much easier doing this before having a family! Hind site is 20/20. I'm sure it's safe to say that we have all worked too hard to get to this point to screw up now. I'm with rngraduate2014 ... failure is not an option.Last edit by binnyblonde on May 23, '12
- May 23, '12 by Blakbuttrflyboth of u are exactly right!!!! Failure is not an option..i would kick myself if i didnt give it the ole "college try" lol...i always reflect too abt doin it when i should have before kids but u live an learn ..there's a reason for everything, i believe that i motivate my kids especially my oldest who plans to be a Dr...he always jokes with me saying i'll be working in "his office"...Well we have each other in fact were gonna need each other for the next 2 yrs...Glad to see im not the only one in this boat! Thanks
- May 23, '12 by rngraduate2014My family already knows that my address will be 800 South Rolling Road for the next two years. I could file taxes there I will be in the library and in the lab so much.
- May 23, '12 by nps07wow i couldn't imagine having being a parent and going to RN school...it shows how strong you really are!! im looking forward to start classes with you!
- May 24, '12 by BlakbuttrflyCant wait to meet you all to, Im Tiffany by the way! I dont have a pic to upload at the moment but looking forward to seeing you all at orientation!
- May 24, '12 by binnyblondeHi,
Is this the Tiffany from Herrera's class? This is Lauri - we spoke the last day of class because we over heard each other say we were in the Essex E/W program. :spin: Seeya at orientation!
- May 24, '12 by binnyblondeoops! That's if you are the same Tiffany! See you at orientation anyways
- May 25, '12 by rngraduate2014Anyone know the clinical hours options
- May 25, '12 by Djsage13For e/w I believe sat. and sun. from 0700-12 or 1300
- May 25, '12 by rngraduate2014For Catonsville Monday-friday