CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 25Register Today!
- I stopped stalking my simon account since there is no point. I have switched my point of focus to the mail man. Poor mail man.
- May 9, '12 by Djsage13I think we all know it's gonna be Friday but damn it I don't wanna wait 2 more days!!! Lol
- The sooner the better...before the mailman slaps me with a restraining order LOL!
- Lol when I was at work yesterday, I walked down the IM hall and heard some clinical tech on the phone, "Check the mail, tell me what letters you see." Haha, I don't know what she was talking about, but that sounds EXACTLY like something any of us would say to someone on the phone!
- You are so right!
- Now my health insurance is playing with me - I just went and got my mail and saw a big envelope. I got all excited until I realized what it was.
- May 9, '12 by Djsage13So you guys thing there is a possibility of getting our letters in the mail before the seat fees are posted?
- May 9, '12 by TdavisRN2014well if they put them in the mail on friday, depending on when they are picked up by the mailman and then sorted and delivered it could be monday or tuesday before the letters actually make it to our homes.....right?
- May 9, '12 by Sarbear19Yeah I'm not checking simon anymore...it makes my heart race more with each click to even get into it. I was thinking about calling today or tomorrow to ask if we should expect to see seat fees before receiving the letters. I just dont want to take any time away from them getting those things out...either way, I still want that letter in my hand! waiting...waiting...
- I'm wondering when, too. It's generally said that you see something on Simon before you get a letter, but God only knows this time since none of us can see anything on Simon anyway. Someone said last night that they weren't putting anything on Simon at all - and that was for all SHP programs, so a letter may be the only way of finding out at all.
It'd be great if letters went out today and we got them on Friday! Wishful thinking.