CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 10Register Today!
- Hi Don! Hope all ia well just wanted to say hi. Good luck with everything.
- So where did you sit in micro? As far as your classes you'll be fine with not having those classes completed as long as your GPA is solid or have a really good teas score. I believe it's all a point system so the more points you have the better you're off. And although you won't have points for those classes they're not worth nearly as much as your science classes which are most important. I actually just found out I got accepted into the Harford nursing program so that relieves a lot of stress for me. Hopefully CCBC will be the same news for me.
- Congrats!!!! So by the sounds of your grades you will likely get into ccbc too, you're probably one of the smartest people I've met there. Have u decided which school you are going to if you get accepted to both?I sat between Don and Laurie (bunniblonde) in lab. Thx for the info about speech, I was stressing. Gpa is solid so I am hoping to get in this year but this wait is killing me!
- Thank you. I definitely wanna do CCBC over Harford. I'm hopin that I'm solid enough to get into CCBC. I shoud definitely be but you can never be too confident. So I'm right there with you about the wait. It sucks. But the deadline is Thursday so not much longer. I just hope I can hold off Harford long enough because their program is accelerated and starts may 21st. So I'm cutting it real close. Was CCBC the only place you applied?
- Did you have to pay a seat fee or anything? Hopefully when ccbc says May for a final decision they mean the beginning of May not the 31st. Yes, I only applied to ccbc, in retrospect I wish I would have applied to Harford too...but that drive would be a pain.
- The drive is a ***** to Harford but it's a great back up. CCBC says beginning of may so hopefully that'll be will be the case. I am unsure of the logistics and seat fee etc. I just found out Friday and the woman called me. I get my packet in the mail this week. So that's when I'll know more.
- Mar 13, '12 by rngraduate2014Congrats on getting notified and accepted. At least one wait is over. I have applied to CCBC,BCCC,Coppin and Carroll. However CCBC is my second choice. The waiting is killing me. I don't expect to attend Coppin only if everyone else says no will I utilize that ace in the hole. I just applied there to take the TEAS there is was only $50 instead of $75 and I didnt have to drive far.
I wish everyone luck and speedy application statues.
- Mar 13, '12 by Djsage13Thanks. It is a relief to have at least one confirmation. So when do you find out about the others? I hated those damn teas. Think it's crap we need to take it. So what is your first choice?
- Mar 14, '12 by rngraduate2014My first choice is BCCC, only because they have a high Nursing Boards success rate. They test you every semester and you have to do 100 questions a day once you finish to prepare you for the test. They give you alot of tools to pass the first time. BCCC information should be out no later than March 26th. Carroll was suppose to notify students 3/15 however an email just went out stating that would be delayed until April 9th. CCBC as you know is May and Coppin you have until the end of May to TEAS and qualify so that could be until the middle of summer (but I don't really want to go there until I do the AA to BSN. I just applied to get my foot in so when I do my AA to BSN I don't have alot of running around to do and there TEAS scores last for 5 years.
- Mar 15, '12 by Djsage13Well I wish you the best on all your applications. You'll definitely have to keep us notified whenever you find out. Hopefully you'll hear about BCCC really soon. I know this wait for CCBC is killing me. That's great that the TEAS for cop pin is good for 5 years. Did you do well on those?
I just started volunteering at shock trauma this week and loved it. All I could do is watch the nurses at work and was in awe. And I kept thinking to myself that I am going to be doing this very soon!! Damn that's exciting!