CCBC, LPN ProgramRegister Today!
- by NursingStudent_30 Mar 3, '11CCBC, LPN Program ?'s:
**Is it a good program?
**What is the schedule like?
**How are the instructors?
**Is it as competitive as the RN program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=535745©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,340 Views
- Apr 17, '11 by mandy88Hi,
I graduated from the program last summer. The program is very challenging maybe even more so than the RN because they expect you to learn so much in less time. The schedule is rough class 2 or 3 days per week, clinicals the other 2 days along with lab, projects, and papers. Its non-stop, from day one till graduation day you will work! The instructors are hard but know their stuff! I really liked this program because your not just some name in a class. They really care about you and want you to succeed. It was the hardest thing I have ever done but it was well worth it. I felt extremely prepared to work as a LPN when I graduated. I feel I have an advantage going into an RN program because of this LPN program. You will work hard but in the end it will all be worth it when you walk across the stage . Good luck hope this helped
- Apr 21, '11 by NursingStudent_30Thank you so much for the reply! I applied to the RN and the LPN program. I hope I get accepted into a least one of them. After reading your post, I think I will be happy to get accepted into either one.
- May 17, '11 by studentRN2beDid anyone else apply?
- Aug 21, '11 by studentRN2beI am very excited! I am starting the LPN program next week!!! Any advice from anyone who has completed the program?