Is anyone applying to or has been accepted to AACC Spring 2013 program - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 26, '12 by claira15@courtney972: I did my immunizations at Glen Burnie Health Center. They were very nice. You just have to give a donation ($5), there is one in Annapolis called Parole Health Center. I have not find a place to get my titers done yet and I'm getting nervous because I can't get my physical done until I have all my vaccines :/
@Keppar: Where can you check the background?
- Oct 26, '12 by KeppardJust go to the site that you did the background check and I think you just put your information in and it will show you the report.
- Oct 26, '12 by claira15oh ok, I did that already, so does the school get that information, right? or do we have to send it to them?
- Oct 28, '12 by KeppardI am pretty sure they get it. WE can ask at the orientation to double check.
- Oct 29, '12 by courtney972I've found this site to get titers done but I'm kinda curious if anyones used this company before LabTest MD Immunization Panel
- Oct 29, '12 by claira15Why dont you get the shots instead? Titers are sooo expensive!
- Oct 30, '12 by courtney972did you have to make an appointment with them at the center for the vaccines? I just need a TB test, tetanus shot and I'm not sure what to do about the varicella one because I know I had chickenpox as a kid but I have no record of a vaccine and the vaccine requires 2 shots 4 weeks apart.
- Oct 30, '12 by claira15Ok, so for your TB test you have to go to the school, they would do it for 5 box (you have to have this one done first) and you need an appointment. After that I went to Glen Burnie Health Center or you can go to Parole Health Center in Annapolis, it's free and no appointment necessary.
- Oct 31, '12 by nbalieiroi just took the rest of my vaccines, I went to parole health center, if you are trying to get your PPD go to 1st medical mayo road edgewater, you don't need an appointment it was really fast, now for the titer i am going to the place they have printed in the paper they gave it to us
- Nov 4, '12 by claira15:O tomorrow orientation!!!!!