Anyone Applied for Fall 2010 at CCBCRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone Applied for Fall 2010 at CCBC in Maryland State Nursing Programs, part of Maryland Nursing ... I have applied for Fall 2010 and received a pink card stated that the application has been...by sunmist Apr 10, '10I have applied for Fall 2010 and received a pink card stated that the application has been processed. I can't wait to see what the outcome will be. Im very anxious to know if I will be attending CCBC this Fall. Anyone applied for Fall 2010 at CCBC?Last edit by sunmist on Apr 10, '10
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=472620©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 15,107 Views
- Apr 12, '10 by bmc0711I'm still waiting for the pink card! I applied to the Fall online program out of the Catonsville campus. I hear the acceptance letters can show up anywhere from the middle of April to the first week in May. Which program did you apply for?
- Apr 12, '10 by sunmistI applied to the Day Program out of the Catonsville campus in January.
- Apr 20, '10 by Rebekah77877Just wanted to post here to let people know I have a facebook page for CCBC Essex Pre-Nursing Students. Please join and post all your questions...there are a few members that would be happy to answer whatever they can for you. It is really hard to answer specific questions on the ALLNursing site. I just applied for my second time....and I honestly feel like a pro at this point. I should have earned a degree by now in " Application for Admission to CCBC " LOL....it is pretty sad but there are so many questions that I had to figure out on my own. I wish there was a place I could have posted questions.....
- Apr 20, '10 by Rebekah77877I never got my pink card, but I called the school and they assured me that they received my application. I was freaking out a little so I would not worry if you didn't get a pink post card....I think a bunch got lost in the mail
- Apr 20, '10 by ynursedI'm eagerly awaiting to hear whether i was accepted also. Hopefully it won't be much longer. Good Luck to us all!
- Apr 22, '10 by afabianyeah i applied for online rn catonsville. got confirmation card on 4/20/10 which stated decision by early may. i want a decision today!~!!
- Apr 29, '10 by Rebekah77877Where are these letters!!! I am going crazy...LOL
- Apr 29, '10 by ynursedI'm wondering the same thing. I feel like I'm stalking my mailbox!!!
- Apr 29, '10 by Rebekah77877I am totally stalking my mail box....I acutally drove all the way home today on my lunch break to check the mail. I don't live to far from my office but still....I just can't wait any longer!!! LOL