When do MD hospitals post the new grad positions?Register Today!
- by hope4673 Mar 28Hey I have been in contact with many of the nurse recruiters from the hospitals in the Baltimore area (UMMC, Hopkins, etc.) and so far only one has told me they will post in March (which they still haven't yet) and the others haven't said anything. I keep looking at the online job banks and nothing. Did I completely miss the positions already or do they start hiring closer to May/June?
- Apr 1 by i<3uI've been wondering the same thing. I hope someone can shed some light on this. However, I will say that UMMC had a handful of positions posted that welcomes new graduates. Most of them seem to want someone with PCT or Sr. Practicum experience it that speciality (or even a speciality related to it). Otherwise, they are mostly experience required positions. Anne Arundel opened applications for their nurse residency program a couple of weeks ago. Good luck!
- Apr 4 by db2xsApparently Hopkins Hospital is on a hiring freeze. I'm not sure if UMMC is as well, but this is what I was told via people working at JHH.
- Apr 7 by shantel1621Hopkins is on a hiring freeze until further notice...there is also the possibly staffing will be cut.
- Apr 20 by Nurse2bKimberlySouthern Maryland has a new grad program. They put the application up a couple of days ago.
- Apr 21 by jmmrn12Ummc is on a hiring freeze for all positions but RNs.
- May 22 by ProsaicParadiseI live in md but work at an Inova hospital; Inova is seems to be heading toward a hiring freeze too.