UMSON Spring 2013 - page 23
by eodenwal | 54,954 Views | 269 Comments
Hey! Anyone planning on applying to UMSON for Spring of '13?... Read More
- 0Quote from megbabe20I still have to finish my A&P II this semester, which I know I'll get an A in b/c it's the same professor I had for A&P I and he's amazing. He's actually a doctor, which makes class more interesting. Anyways, my teas were crap b/c I was taking Chem during the summer and was actually, very sick for most of the summer. That didn't allow me to focus on studying more for the teas/chem. I had a 3.5 for sciences until the summer. Chem really did me in w/ only getting a C in the class, but I passed it. At this point, if I don't get into MD, my plan is to apply for the local CC for the summer accelerated program which is done in 15 mon. Then, apply to the MD again for the RN-BSN program which is only a year program and all online. I'd be out working quicker and have 2 degrees almost in the same amount of time it would take for the Traditional BSN at MD. Of course, I'm basically making it sound better in my head b/c at this point, w/ all the waiting, positive thoughts decrease.Well I don't think I got in because my teas and GPA weren't fantastic. I am really just tired of all of the waiting. Let me know if you got in or not! Hope is the only thing keeping me going at this point.
We'll see I suppose.
- 0Quote from megbabe20Me neither. I'm not that worried about it honestly. For some reason, I almost think my 15 month accelerated program, then the 1 yr RN-BSN is better for me. Less gas to drive to Baltimore and then doing the RN-BSN is all online. Good luck!Well I didn't make it in, so I guess I'll get my CNA license and reapply for the fall.
- 0Nov 15, '12 by AmesRT6510I wonder why they wait so long to tell people they didn't get in?? It seems like that would be easiest to get out of the way first. Sorry both of you guys that didn't get in after such a long wait. I am not convinced I got in either but at least have a plan B. Best of luck to you both!!
- 0Quote from AmesRT6510It's actually annoying to wait that long and to hear a "No". I suppose (I'm only guessing here), that the rest of my application looked good and I was in that pile of "well, we'll see". Good luck to you too!I wonder why they wait so long to tell people they didn't get in?? It seems like that would be easiest to get out of the way first. Sorry both of you guys that didn't get in after such a long wait. I am not convinced I got in either but at least have a plan B. Best of luck to you both!!
- 0Nov 15, '12 by plotbe01Mine still says Comittee ready, for people who have found out one way or another, when did your status update online?
This waiting is killing me, my TEAS were excellent but my gpa is not, I'm hoping to hear positively, but it's becoming harder and harder to stay positive as the time drags on.
- 1Nov 15, '12 by Blacksapphire 18I got rejected once again. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with my application but life goes on. I have another school to hear from in December but the energy I once had has depleted. If it happens it happens and if it doesn't then I'll keep trying. No longer will I stress, shed tears or lose sleep trying to get into school. Best of luck to everyone looking into other options and keep trying. Congratulations to those accepted.