UMSON, Fall 2012...is NO ONE applying?! :) :) - Page 9Register Today!
- Good thinking dccubano, changing the topic would keep us sane. I applied to Montgomery College as well and they don't send out letters until late May. This is my first choice regardless.
- Quote from SB113I'm pretty sure it was April 6th which was a Wednesday I believe. Where is grey lady I need her reassurance!I thought someone said last semester was on a Tuesday? I then think if not tomorrow, they won't do it on Friday because God forbid… It's Friday the 13th. Then it puts us into next week…
- It would be kind of funny if we did find out on Friday the 13th. My only reason for urgency is the military part of the process. I have a lot of paperwork to complete and I can't do this until I settle on a school. The longer the process, the shorter my window to get my paperwork done. There are alternates nipping at my heels that have been accepted into nursing programs. Though I've been accepted to other schools, UMSON is my #1.
- Apr 11, '12 by mir1220For Spring 2012 applicants they heard on a Thursday, Nov 3. I hate waiting. This is all that I am thinking about 24/7. Good luck to everyone!
- Apr 11, '12 by chrabi417If I have to go through one more day of thinking, "Today's the day..." I seriously might have a nervous break down. I don't even care anymore if I'm accepted or rejected I just want to know already!! :uhoh21:
I guess it could always be worse, we could be some of the unlucky few who were 'accidentally' accepted at UCLA.
UCLA accidentally accepts 894 waitlisters - Campus Overload - The Washington Post
- Omg that made my day, and I completely agree. I'm dreaming about it, and every unknown caller I get I almost die until I answer and it is not UMSON.
- Apr 11, '12 by SB113I have more than enough to keep me busy: working full time, taking two evening classes, three kids, sports... doesn't mean that I still don't think about it constantly :-). I think hibernation is the answer. Let me sleep, and wake me when it's over! If I was Grey Lady, I would be hiding from us but cases, haha!
- Haha last week I was fully occupied, not so much this week. Ughhh . Is this everyones first degree?
- This is degree number two. My first one was a BFA in theater.