UMSON, Fall 2012...is NO ONE applying?! :) :) - Page 20Register Today!
- I have a question too! Have you guys paid ＄400 deposit?? Also, have you received a letter of acceptance?? I live outside of the US. I am worried if they send me a letter to outside of the US..
- Apr 18, '12 by bluewonderI haven't received the official letter yet. Guess we need to get the acceptance letter first before we pay the deposit. Wish gray lady can answer our questions. Thanks a lot!
- I just checked the web page and yes! We need to get a letter first to pay deposit. Thanks for your help Bluewonder!! Glay lady, do you know when does the fall semester start? Also, when is the orientation?? I need to book an airplane ticket to MD Thank you!!
- Apr 18, '12 by AprilAnneyYou'll get a letter with a form that you fill out if you're accepting, declining, or requesting deferment. When you send that back, send in your deposit (or you can pay the deposit online).
Apple- congrats on getting in! I remember you applying last semester. I'm happy you got in! If I were you, I'd call the admissions office about the deposit because you're out of the country. The deposit is due within a very short period of time and it would really suck if you didn't get your letter in time.
As for the CPR, go ahead and take the class when you can but don't stress about it. I know there were still a few people in my class who didn't have their CPR cards turned in when the semester started. That's not to say that you can take your time on getting it- but don't stress about getting that ASAP.
- I remember you too!!!! Thank you so much for your information I will call the admission office today
- Apr 19, '12 by bluewonderAprilAnney, it is very nice of you to come here and answer our questions.
- Apr 19, '12 by AgentRMy decision was up for my MSN program today. ADMIT! Woohoo!
- Apr 19, '12 by callybaconcongratulations!!!
- Apr 19, '12 by celinaconejoCongrats to everyone getting it. My status is yet to change, anyone heard anything?
- Apr 19, '12 by SNL00I'M SO EXCITED, I GOT IN!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!. I checked my application status this morning and it said DECISION MADE-ADMIT-INSTITUTION. After my interview, my interviewer said it would be 2-3 weeks til I will know something. I was on cloud 9. I also called the school to confirm and she told me congratulations. She was in the process of calling all the admitted students. So congratulations to all who got in and will be attending. See you soon!