UMSON, Fall 2012...is NO ONE applying?! :) :) - page 2
Am I in the wrong place?? I would think that there would be a lot of chatter with the deadline being tomorrow! I am sure there are oodles applying. Now...where is everyone?!... Read More
- 0Feb 1, '12 by dccubanoI am applying for fall 2012. I've been accepted into the Army Nurse Corps and the last step is getting accepted into a BSN program. As a Baltimore resident I would love to go to Maryland but I can't put all my eggs in one basket. I just hope we hear back soon. I've been accepted into Old Dominion's program and I am sure they will want a yes or no answer soon. Best of luck to you guys/gals and perhaps we will all get a chance to meet come fall 2012.Last edit by dccubano on Feb 1, '12 : Reason: spelling
- 0Quote from SB113Ooops, and it shows they have my TEAS score, too. Pffffffft, that's one I wish they DIDN'T haveI have every single document submitted, but I only see ONE letter of reco and my app fee checked off on the list This worries me ungodly! Today IS the 1st, so I am hoping that they just haven't gotten everyone's items checked off at this point.
- 0Quote from bcandygurlOn the 30th. I took my TEAS on Saturday and they already had that result on Monday. Two of my letters of reco (I had three) were sent to them several months ago. Those aren't even showing.When did you submit everything? They have updated everything on my list except my TEAS scores..and I just took the test this past weekend..so I expect them to receive them soon.
- 0Feb 2, '12 by dccubanoQuote from SB113I would give them a call to check on your status. Do you have copies of the the recommendation letters? If for some reason they were lost you can fedex copies to the school.On the 30th. I took my TEAS on Saturday and they already had that result on Monday. Two of my letters of reco (I had three) were sent to them several months ago. Those aren't even showing.
- 0Quote from dccubanoOh gracious...are you serious?! Don't scare me already! ACK! I am afraid they will reach through the phone and strangle me for calling already, hahahaha.I would give them a call to check on your status. Do you have copies of the the recommendation letters? If for some reason they were lost you can fedex copies to the school.
I suppose it's better safe than sorry, eh? Especially since I copied/pasted my essay right there in the online app! Wonder why they isn't even checked off
- 0Quote from dccubanoOkay, okay, I think you have me convinced! I did call "way back then" and asked the young lady who answered if she had them, and she told me she did. When I submitted my prerequisite list via email, I even put a note in there about my letters. Still, even my prereq list isn't showing as received.They won't strangle you. You sent the information months ago and the information has not been updated. They won't be upset if you call. It would be a shame not to have your application processed because of an error.
- 0Okay, I called this morning and she said my application wasn't even processed yet, and not to worry. I just checked and it shows everything except the letters of reco that my professors sent a few months ago. The notes next to the items I emailed say "emailed wj"...I hope the "wj" isn't code for something, hahahaha.
I pray that they have my letters and it gets updated soon, that way I can at least give a sigh of relief on that part