UMB Spring 2011 - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 20, '10 by beetsme67Quote from Terps1234anyone heard anything? I know someone before said we all probably wouldn't hear until November...the wait is killing me!
Aren't we supposed to hear around November 1st? Or is that just an estimate, I would love to hear some good news on my birthday (oct 30). I'm sooo nervous!
- Oct 20, '10 by Terps1234I am also very nervous!! I hope we all hear soon!!
- Oct 20, '10 by JStollRNGrey Lady said that UMB tries to let their applicants know before November 16...so hopefully, it can be as soon as November 1, but I doubt it will be that soon. I know what you guys mean though, I want to know my fate!
- Oct 28, '10 by wishtobernHi Everyone,
I am new to this thread and just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything as of yet. I read over some of the posts for the spring 2010 class and they did not hear until November 20th or 21st. I also applied to Montgomery College as my back up school. I did get in to Montgomery college and I am going through the motions until I hear from UMB. I wish everyone good luck and hope to hear something soon.
- Oct 29, '10 by luvly189I haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping we hear something before the 20th or even before the 16th!!
- Oct 29, '10 by Ct5633I hope we hear something soon! The other two schools I got into require deposits before the 15th!! aahhh I hate waiting!! Hopefully, we'll hear something soon!
- Oct 31, '10 by do1984Me too CT5633! I have all my deposits and paperwork ready to send off on like November 11th if I don't hear anything back from UMD by then
- Oct 31, '10 by DziokREDoes anyone know if they will email or call? Or do I need to keep stalking the site to check? I really want to know!!! I only applied to MD, so hopefully I get in! Otherwise I will continue working.....
- Nov 1, '10 by JStollRNQuote from DziokREExactly the same situation for me as well, DziokRE...If I get in, that is awesome, if not, I'll keep working and probably forget about going back for the BSN. Every other program, I would need to take even more classes! For someone with a previous B.S. and a ADN...I don't feel I should have to pay X amount of dollars for some other school's specific requirements that have nothing to do with nursing. This program is the one shot. If it was meant to be, it will be : ) There's my two cents.Does anyone know if they will email or call? Or do I need to keep stalking the site to check? I really want to know!!! I only applied to MD, so hopefully I get in! Otherwise I will continue working.....
Sorry I don't know if they'll call or e-mail. I'll be stalking the website
- Nov 2, '10 by sandi1743Quote from DziokREThey will send a letter letting you know. From people that have been accepted in the past I have been told that it is a "thin" letter no matter what the decision is. It is my understanding that the site will have it posted before the letter comes in the mail.Does anyone know if they will email or call? Or do I need to keep stalking the site to check?
Quote from DziokRElol - we all do! Best of luck to everyone!!!!I really want to know!!!