UMB PrerequisitesRegister Today!
- by Ejkos Sep 14, '11Hey,
Has anyone have a problem with having online prerequisite courses (i.e. Chemistry w/lab, A&P I/II w/lab, Microbiology w/lab) being accepted by University of Maryland School of Nursing?
- Sep 15, '11 by AprilAnneyMy transcript from AACC doesn't indicate if my classes were online or in a classroom. Although, all of my lab courses were in a classroom (except chemistry lecture).
- Sep 17, '11 by Ejkosthanks. I will keep that in mind when the time comes. I will still continue taking classes online.
- Sep 18, '11 by AprilAnneyWhat if the lab is a classroom, but lecture is online?
- Sep 19, '11 by leenakI'd probably ask but guessing that is fine. That is how Montgomery college does their online sciences.
- Sep 19, '11 by AprilAnneyI'm not sure how they would know- none of my transcripts indicate if they're online or traditional classroom. Oh well… no big deal.