Towson University Sp 2013 BSN - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 17, '12 by Blacksapphire 18Thanks TUhopeful!! I hope we all receive great news and have an awesome Halloween.
- Aug 18, '12 by SB113Do you know if they are sending every applicant an email? I haven't received anything, but they did call to tell me they would let me know if I needed to submit anything else.
- Aug 19, '12 by Blacksapphire 18SB113,
They called you once they received your application?
- Aug 19, '12 by SB113Quote from Blacksapphire 18Welllllll, it could be because I left them a message. I physically took mine to the school on the 15th. While on my way (I was running late and had this great fear they'd want it before like 5pm), I called to see if I was to hand it to someone, was there a mailbox, etc. Plus, one of my mentors from the program I worked in over the summer felt as if I should "introduce" myself when taking it over. Anyhow, I slid my package under the door because it was locked tight. I was actually expecting students to be in a big crowd outside that door! I guess I was the only idiot who waited until the last minute . I presume that they called me in reference to the voicemail I left them, and to simply alleviate any fears. She said they received it (again, whoever opened that door the next morning could very well have ignored it, haha), and that they have been receiving other things here and there to go with it (I'm guessing my transcript, letters of reco, TEAS score) and that she would let me know if they needed anything else. That's allSB113,They called you once they received your application?
- Oct 9, '12 by Blacksapphire 18Okay, I just received an email regarding acceptance letters this morning. We should be receiving letters next week!
- Oct 10, '12 by Blacksapphire 18Quote from SB113I emailed my advisor regarding setting up an advising appointment to get the registration hold off, I made her aware that I was waiting on an acceptance letter and won’t be attending spring semester if I don't get accepted. She told me call her after I receive the letter and that I should know if I got accepted by next week because they plan on sending out acceptance letters this week.They are finished with making decisions. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. I hope we all get in!Ooooh, ooooh, ooooooohhhh...what did it say? Did you email them and that was their reply, or did it automatically come from them??
In addition, I was at a recent nursing association meeting and a young lady that was already in the program told me that she scored a 76 on Teas and had a GPA of 3.3. That put my mind at ease a little. So we shall see! I wish you luck SB113 and everyone else.
- Oct 15, '12 by cheekssHi, everyone! This is my first post on the site. I applied for the Spring 2013 program as well and have been anxiously checking my mailbox every day. I just received an email from the nursing admissions coordinator (as a response to one I had sent to her) saying that letters were being sent out today!!! She said I should expect to have the letter by Wednesday. I'm not sure how long it will be for out-of-state prospective students, but I know these next 2 days are going to go by so slowly! Good luck, everyone!
- Oct 16, '12 by cheekssMy letter just came! I got in!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone else!!