- by wanderingRN. Mar 28, '11hi everyone I just moved to the state of maryland and am looking to move to towson. Any thoughts or views on the area. Recently just took a job right outside of towson and was hoping it was a decent area. Any thought would be appreciated. Thank you
- Mar 29, '11 by live learn growTowson is congested yet a pretty good area. I am from Baltimore and have lived in a few surrounding counties such as Towson, Rosedale, Windsor Mill and Howard cty. I personally believe that crime is everywhere as long as you use common sense you will be okay. :spin:
- Apr 3, '11 by wanderingRN.*bump...Come on guys no one else has any input!?
- Apr 4, '11 by GaelrosWhere are you working in Towson? Or...what area of Towson are you looking in? I live in the area and might be able to shed some light.
- Apr 5, '11 by wanderingRN.near the circle in an apartment complex of off washington and Susquehanna ....