Pay Rates for new Grads (Updates are appreciated)Register Today!
- by dpetrovia Mar 6, '06Hi all. I'll be finishing in December and am going back to Baltimore to practice. I'm from the area but am attending a program in Virginia.
Can someone let me know who is looking like the best to work for in terms of either bonuses, loan repayments or things of that sort? I know others have asked but I was hoping for more specifics on other hospitals like Mercy, GBMC, Hopkins, and St. Joes. I'm hoping to move back to Towson.
Any information is appreciated :spin:
I'm looking forward to being back in the Baltimore area!!!!
- Apr 10, '06 by pmednurseUniv of Maryland is 22.75 an hour for new grads as of 4/04/06
- May 4, '06 by Cerridw3nJohns Hopkins was 25 dollars and something cents when I started in July of 05.
- May 13, '06 by Brownbettyremember to look at the whole package, ie: healthcare insurance, education benefits etc when also looking at the salary. just an fyi.
- May 19, '06 by jjmorrisHi, I live in Kansas, and I am obtaining my CNA, then my RN. Can anyone tell me what CNA's usually start at? Thanks
- Jul 13, '06 by nedanurseDont look just at money. It is a hard way to make a living and it is multi faceted. Look at hours, shifts, floating, how much turn over is on the units, how long have people been there. Things i wish I would have known
- Jul 13, '06 by NJNursingI live in NJ and I'm starting my internship at $25 an hour bumped to $29 an hour afterwards.
- Aug 1, '06 by cookielady,rnQuote from NJNursingIs that in NJ or at Hopkins?I live in NJ and I'm starting my internship at $25 an hour bumped to $29 an hour afterwards.
- Aug 2, '06 by NJNursingin NJ. I figured for those who lived close to the NJ/DE border might be interestsed.
- Aug 30, '06 by vegQuote from jjmorrisWith regard to CNA, see 24K at salary Wizard (not specific to this region of the country): http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/l...C07000119.htmlHi, I live in Kansas, and I am obtaining my CNA, then my RN. Can anyone tell me what CNA's usually start at? Thanks