Passed NCLEX...Waiting for license #
- 0Jun 3, '10 by BethStarRNHow long does it usually take for MBON to put up your license # after you pass the NCLEX?? I passed a week ago and still don't have a license number. It says my background check is still pending but I got my background check done months ago and they wouldnt have let me take the NCLEX if they didn't already have that right?? I'm so confused and my (hopefully) future place of employment needs my #. Is anyone else experiencing this??
- 0Jun 16, '10 by hazy_mystiqueHi, me too have the same problem. I'm from the Philippines, took nclex just this June 3. My name was on the Michigan BON website after 48 hours, with a pending license number and up to now...I'm also worried if I really pass or not because of my pending ID number.. Just would like to ask, if your name appears on the BON website, does it mean you pass already? Don't want to pay for the quick results and I'm scared to try the PV trick The official letter would probably take a month or so...
- 0Jul 20, '10 by opossumI took the NCLEX on 7/15 and found out 7/17 that I passed
However, my license # is still not up on the BON site (while all my classmates who passed are on there); I think it may be due to fingerprinting issues, since the state BON sent me a letter about 2 weeks before NCLEX telling me that the state cleared my prints, but not the FBI (??). So I sent them new prints and was told it could take up to three weeks or so for the Feds to clear them.
Meanwhile...I'd like to apply for jobs and have something appear if/when prospective employers verify my license on the BON. LylaRae - that is really frustrating!
- 0Jul 20, '10 by LylaRaeMy FBI background check has been back for at least a month. I contacted the Department of Health and Mental Hygeine who oversees the MBON and they gave me the name and direct telephone number for the Director of MBON. I left her a voicemail, no return call yet. I also e-mailed my congressman. I think it all sucks.
- 0Jul 20, '10 by LylaRaei am laughing to keep from crying. i received an e-mail response. i never asked about my cna license renewal from 2009, only about my current rn license. does this make any sense to anyone? are they saying that if they don't approve my rn application within 5 days that i have to pay a $5 fee for their inefficiency? please help!
subject : cna - application received
thanks you for visiting us online.
our record indicates that you have successfully completed the nursing certificate renewal application form on 2009-06-15 20:03:29 online. however we are waiting for the approval from the registered nurse. your application
must be approved by registered nurse within 5 days. otherwise the record will be deleted off the system and $5 charge may be applied for processing fee. we will notify you via email once the application is processed.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any question.
we appreciate your effort and look forward to serving you in the future.