Need help!!!any schools in maryland accept transferred nursing classes?Register Today!
- by khailia1 Aug 18, '10I was in the LPN nursing program at Howard Comm College, got into the last class this past summer and failed by 3 points....DEVASTATED!!!Has anyone ever failed out of a nursing program and re-entered into another one and if so were your nursing classes transferrable? Are there any schools in Maryland that transfer nursing classes?
- Aug 19, '10 by Jules ATo the best of my knowledge nursing schools rarely, if ever, take transfer credits for actual nursing classes. Your best be would probably be to reapply at HCC. Good luck.
- Aug 21, '10 by wigglesgogoMy suggestion would be to speak with several colleges public and private, explain your situation and ask for admittance. Some may ask you to take a test. I had someone addmitted to our class after the class began and in the last semester. Good Luck
- Aug 25, '10 by khailia1What school do you attend?
- Aug 25, '10 by Primie2I believe you would have to reapply to a nursing program either at HCC or somewhere else may admit you.
- Mar 5, '11 by kira261My mother's friend has a daughter who was studying nursing at AACC. Apparently she failed out of AACC in her last semester and was able to start at CCBC midway through their program.