Moving From Houston To BaltimoreRegister Today!
- by chizzy Mar 23, '06Hi, everyone im a new grad from houston planning to move down to baltimore .im thinking of staying in baltimore county but dont really know how the area is and also the hospitals or nursing homes around the area how much is their pay rate.
- 1,315 Views
- Mar 23, '06 by Nutmeg5575Chief Nurse Anesthetist 150k baltimore
Certified Nurse Anesthetist 132k baltimore
Head Nurse - ICU 85k baltimore
Head Nurse - CCU 81k baltimore
Head Nurse - OR 80k baltimore
Head Nurse - ER 79k baltimore
Head Nurse - Obstetrics 78k baltimore
Nurse Practitioner Emergency 79k baltimore
Nurse Practitioner 75k baltimore
Clinical Nurse Specialist 74k baltimore
Transplant Nurse Coordinator 66k baltimore
Charge Nurse 63k baltimore
Physician Assistant 78k baltimore
Registered Nurse 59k baltimore
RN Staff Nurse Positions
RN - Surgical First Assistant 58k baltimore
RN - Research 62k baltimore
RN - Operating Room 60k baltimore
RN - Recovery Room 59k baltimore
RN - Renal Dialysis 59k baltimore
RN - Oncology 57k baltimore
RN - CCU 57k baltimore
RN - Obstetrics 56k baltimore
RN - ER 55k baltimore
RN - Psychiatric Unit 55k baltimore
RN - ICU 54k baltimore
RN - Geriatric 50k baltimore
That is the average pay in baltimore but i don't know which hospitals pay more. I have never been to baltimore i live more towards dc.
- Apr 10, '06 by GormenghastHi. I live and work in Baltimore City. I graduated last July. My starting salary was almost $54,000 (something like $53,800). The benefits are mediocre, but could be worse. I have heard that other hospitals around here pay more. I hope this helps.
- Apr 10, '06 by rayofsunshineQuote from GormenghastWhere do you work in Baltimore City? I'm graduating in May of 2007!Hi. I live and work in Baltimore City. I graduated last July. My starting salary was almost $54,000 (something like $53,800). The benefits are mediocre, but could be worse. I have heard that other hospitals around here pay more. I hope this helps.
- Apr 11, '06 by GormenghastQuote from rayofsunshineI work at Hopkins. I'm in Psych (Hopkins has 4 inpatient psych units), and I like it a lot. I think the hospital is a good employer, although as I mentioned I'm not overly impressed with the benefits. Still, from talking to friends of mine from nursing school who went to work at hospitals elsewhere, I am very glad I decided to go with Hopkins.Where do you work in Baltimore City? I'm graduating in May of 2007!
- Apr 19, '06 by Toby's mumGormenghast,
You mention that although the benefits are not great at Hopkins, you are very glad you decided to go with Hopkins. Would you please elaborate as to why you really like Hopkins, esp. as a new grad? thanks, Steph