Kennedy Krieger?Register Today!
- by Jules A Dec 22, '07Hi,
Anyone know anything about working at Kennedy Krieger? I'm thinking an inpatient unit like neuropsych maybe. Thanks in advance. Jules
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=269352©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,479 Views
- Feb 10, '08 by Jules AJust bumping myself.
- Sep 10, '10 by Brand New BSNHi Jules I know this is a old post but I was wondering if you ever began working at KKI....if so how do you like...what is the typical patient load, turnover etc........
Thanks in advance
- Sep 16, '10 by Jules AI didn't end up working there but know two nurses that do and seem very happy. Hopefully someone will write in with more particulars.
- Nov 10, '10 by 9janursebumping
- Apr 14, '11 by kitten9199I work there. It depends on whether it is inpatient or outpatient and whether it is the neurobehavior unit or the rehab unit. It is a nice place to work. I am happy here.