Johns Hopkins orientationRegister Today!
- by sbrownRN Nov 2, '11Hi! Are there any others out there doing orientation @ JHH on the 28th of November?
Also, for the ones who've already started orientation, what should I wear? The letter just says "dress professionally" but a professional nurse does wear scrubs, lol
- Nov 2, '11 by fashionistaRNCongrats on getting hired at JHH! You must be ecstatic!
- Nov 2, '11 by sbrownRNThank you so much!!! I am super-excited
- I was just emailed an offer letter yesterday! Whoot! I will be orienting with you on the 28th
- Wilmer OR! I am completely psyched! I had two interviews one at Wilmer OR and one at Weinberg OR. I was really beginning to think I didn't get either position. It took about 2 weeks to get the offer.
- Quote from dasburyRNOh my gosh, that's great! I actually interviewed for Wilmer OR also. I guess that means, I didn't get that job, lol! Yeah, I interviewed with Wilmer on the 18th of October, but never heard another thing so...Wilmer OR! I am completely psyched! I had two interviews one at Wilmer OR and one at Weinberg OR. I was really beginning to think I didn't get either position. It took about 2 weeks to get the offer.
- I interviewed on the 16th and she told me she had one more interview (must have been you!). I emailed the recruiter a couple of times and she told me that the NM had decided to interview a few more applicants. At that point I just assumed I didn't get the position and never gave it another thought.....until yesterday
- Maybe, lol! Well, I'm happy for you! I'll be on the CSICU! What are you going to wear? The letter was sorta' vague...
- I don't have a clue. My head is still swimming with the fact that I actually have a job! I don't think the job offer stated anything about what to wear to orientation. Hopefully I will received the occupational health email soon. So much to do in so little time! Can't wait to meet you!