Johns Hopkins Nursing 2011 Fall TraditionalRegister Today!
- by Omw2bRN Jul 29, '11Hi to all!
OK- this might be a long shot, but is anyone JUST trying to apply to the traditional nursing program for Johns Hopkins?
This is for people who DO NOT have a bachelor's degree.
Please let me know thank you!!
- Aug 11, '11 by slew07I am considering applying for the traditional program. Does anyone know what is the average undergraduate gpa for those who were accepted into the traditional program?
- Aug 15, '11 by AprilAnneyI thought about it… until I saw the $35K price tag! Best of luck to you- it's a GREAT program!
- Sep 6, '11 by dangerkader08I would love some more information about the traditional program as well. I am currently at a community college finishing my pre reqs but I only see students applying to the bsn/msn program. It's hard to find out more information for students without a bachelors degree. I want to apply to johns hopkins but the information i have been finding is pretty limited.
- Sep 23, '11 by gunrockSorry to say, but Hopkins has stopped offering a traditional 2 year program. The current traditional class will be the last class.
It looks like they are focusing on second degree (accelerated) and graduate level degrees.