Facilities that hire new grads with LPN licenseRegister Today!
- by ItsNeedy Dec 23, '10Hello,
Just wanted to know if anyone knew of facilities that hired new grads with their LPN license. I live in the PGC area but I am very willing to travel outside of this area. Any and all leads would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks :-)
- Dec 24, '10 by southeRNyankeeeDo you mean a new grad RN that has an LPN license (and worked as an LPN), or do you mean as a new grad LPN?
- Dec 24, '10 by ItsNeedyA new grad LPN.
- Dec 26, '10 by Jules ADefinitely check back with any of the facilities where you did clinicals and may have made a good impression. I also recommend putting on the business suit and taking a resume in person to LTC facilities that you might be interested in because they are still where a majority of LPNs are utilized. Good luck.
- Dec 27, '10 by southeRNyankeeeCongratulations
Do you have any experience as a tech or CNA? It looks like most hospitals require at least a year's experience. I think Jules gave great advice...good luck!