Does anyone go to ccbc catonsville?Register Today!
- by ambitious student Oct 20, '05if so, can you please let me know of a good instructor to have for biol 110 and a&p i.
- Oct 21, '05 by meesa214I took Bio 102 instead of 110. No lab component, less time commitment, but still prepares you for A&P.
I had Kabrhel for A&PI. Loved him.
I had Gorski for II. Didn't like her, although others say she was great. A little hard to understand due to her accent.
- Oct 21, '05 by ambitious studentThanks Messa214, I appreciate your response
- Oct 22, '05 by BoonersmomRNWell I had Dalton for Bio 110- and I got an A but I can't really say anything nice about her. She's TOUGH and not the nicest person I have ever met. So, I'd probably recommend steering clear from her. I had Dr. Schmitz for my 110 lab though and I really liked her and I know she also teaches lecture.
I had Gorski for A+P 1. I liked her but she took a little getting used to. Kahbrel is easier and more likeable from what I have heard. I had Dr. Herrera at the Dundalk campus for A+P 2.Last edit by BoonersmomRN on Oct 22, '05
- Oct 23, '05 by ambitious studentThanks Boonersmom. I appreciate the feedback and will definitely take it into consideration when registering.