CNA License-MBON not respondingRegister Today!
- by Graceland200 Jan 14, '10Hi All,
I've requested the application for CNA licensure from the MBON several times (thru email). I have heard nothing. Can someone forward me the application or tell me what I need to do to get it?
- Jan 15, '10 by 2blessingsHey, I emailed them a few weeks ago,almost immediately I got a email saying the forms would be sent out asap. I got it within a week.
Just make sure you are emailing the correct person/dept
- Jan 17, '10 by Graceland200gracelola,
Caould you please give me the address you emailed?
- Jan 17, '10 by Graceland200Thank you, gracelola-
Maybe third time is the charm
I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!
- Jan 18, '10 by Nurse2bKimberlyIs it possible for you to drive to Baltimore & go to the office? The CNA part of the office is usually swamped, that's why I think its better to deal with them face to face..
- Jan 18, '10 by Graceland200Great idea! if I they don't respond I'll pay em a visit.
- Jan 19, '10 by SiennaGreenAlso, when you get the forms DO NOT mail them back tobe processed. Definitely go to the CNA office and hand them in personally. They will give you temporary license so that you can work immediately. If you mail it...well, who knows how long you may have to wait.
- Jan 20, '10 by Nurse2bKimberlyQuote from SiennaGreenAlso, when you get the forms DO NOT mail them back tobe processed. Definitely go to the CNA office and hand them in personally. They will give you temporary license so that you can work immediately. If you mail it...well, who knows how long you may have to wait.
O my gosh that is the best advice!!! When I finished my CNA class our instructor told us we HAD to hand them in personally. So we all carpooled up to Baltimore & got our temporary licenses on the spot. It took me about 2 months to get my permanent license #. On the other hand, a coworker of mine went to another CNA program & they mailed everyone's application in. That was in October..SHE STILL DOESN'T HAVE HER LICENSE # YET
Do not mail anything to the board!! Ever!! I stupidly mailed my CNA renewal application into them (when I should have just driven up there) & it took a month for it to be renewed.