CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 40Register Today!
- May 14, '12 by Djsage13Yes, mine was posted.
- May 14, '12 by binnyblondeMine wasn't earlier today but it is now.
- I am taking Nutrition this summer so I can do the Towson bridge program. I already knew I needed Statistics and Chemistry for a B.S. so I have been taking them with my prereq's. If anyone is interested, Donna Tupper teaches an online Statistics class this summer and she is AWESOME!!! It felt like being face to face with the online chats. She is an excellent teacher!!!
- I am taking it this summer at Essex. There is an Tues. 5-9p class at Dundalk and Thurs. 1-5p class at Essex. I choose the Essex class. I am definitely taking the bridge program!!!! Good Luck to all and hope to see you soon!!
- May 14, '12 by nps07Those classes just don't allow you to work though! I wanna take them, but come on... I just don't see why the hell we need them now?! Like we're going to TU in 2 years! not by the next semester! I'm gonna call Towson and ask bc that's just fishy to me.. They should of warned us that you need to have it done by summers end... The schedule for them is pretty much all week for a whole month. Blah..
- The one I am taking is only one day a week. I looked up the teacher on rate my professor and she got good reviews. So I am going take the Tuesday 1-5pm Nutririon class.
- May 15, '12 by binnyblondeSo if you want to bridge to Towson you have to have the extra classes done by the end of THIS summer????
- May 15, '12 by rngraduate2014I don't like to drive. I literally live in Catonsville and work in Catonsville. I wouldn't go to Towson just b/c its all the way around 695. I know that its terrible but the price of gas has made driving less fun.
- May 15, '12 by binnyblondeI would LOVE to get my BSN BUT.. I did not know about the Towson bridge from CCBC until people on here started talking about it a few days ago. If the extra classes HAVE to be done by the end of this summer...which I am not even totally clear about... that is just impossible. :icon_roll
On another thread I saw something about University of Maryland having a RN-BSN progam online. That looks waaaayy more convenient. Except when I went to their website I couldn't find any info on it. So I emailed them asking about an RN-BSN online..and if they really have it.Last edit by binnyblonde on May 15, '12
- May 15, '12 by rngraduate2014Seat fee plus the mistery 40.00 for the dosage and calculations class. I have until the 21st to make my decision. My orientation for BCCC is the 21st. If the orientation is unorganized , I will pay the seat fee for CCBC. But if the program is something I could work with I will decline my seat and hopefully it will help someone that has been wait listed .
Either way 2014 will be here before we know it.