CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 23Register Today!
- May 7, '12 by GaelrosHi, everyone. I am currently finishing my 1st year in the E/W program. I was in your shoes this time last year - and it seems like that was a lifetime ago. The last few days before finding out are torture and just when you think that torture is over - you have paperwork, and background checks, and physicals, and books, and meetings, and, and, and....and then the real work begins...class.
Enjoy as much of the summer as you can - you won't be enjoying a whole lot of anything for a while. The time goes by really quickly and you have to make the most of the time that you have - study hard. Become hyper-organized. Being OCD is absolutely your friend. Find a study buddy and really work together - no more than 3 of you in a group. It gets too confusing.
My best and biggest piece of advice...be good to each other. I am sure that you will hear about my group when you enter....we are very "yeah YOU!" There is nothing that we won't do for each other to help each other out. Go into this positively and you will hopefully come out (relatively) unscathed.
I wish you all the best of luck! Be careful what you wish for...
- May 7, '12 by binnyblondeLauren- Thank you for the words of encouragement and some insight to what things will be like if we get accepted.
Trying to keep positive...positive thoughts... envisioning big envelopes zipping through the mail!:spin:Last edit by binnyblonde on May 7, '12
- May 7, '12 by Djsage13Me love big envelopes!!!! Lmao
- Me love when Simon keeps us in the know!!!
Too bad that isn't working out for us right now.
- May 7, '12 by binnyblondeDon't we all. If we didn't before - we sure do now!! LOL!
- I keep checking Simon like it's my job... hoping that my application (or a seat fee!) will show up! I've hated not knowing if it's "under review" this time around. :-( Makes me feel like it was never submitted lol
- May 7, '12 by Djsage13That's what scared me to death. I know we received the postcards but what if something went wrong. Without seeing our application online we would never know.
Although I laugh every time I read this forum now because we're all OCD about Simon and finding out what is gonna happen.
- May 7, '12 by TdavisRN2014We stalking simon like a crazy ex-boyfriend. Thanks Lauren for the great advice.....
- May 8, '12 by DanaMThanks Lauren, appreciate your honesty! You said enjoy your summer... I am taking chemistry 121 and 122 4 nights a week this summer. With the workload you have with the nursing program do you think it would be feasible to take these classes at the same time as the nursing program like a MW class instead or no?