CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - page 18
by Djsage13 | 49,286 Views | 455 Comments
Hello Everyone, I am applying to the CCBC Essex nights and weekends program for the fall of 2012. I am hearing all the stories about those either getting in or rejected for the Spring day program. Wanted to maybe start a... Read More
- 0Apr 30, '12 by Sarbear19I also applied to Catonsville day....I actually am moving much closer to Essex now. Does anyone know how they are about transfering schools? At this point I dont care Ill drive 1000 miles just to get into school but it would be nice to have a shorter commute. Thanks ahhh its getting closer!!!
- 0Apr 30, '12 by Jamie87Hi! I applied to Essex N/W and am so nervous about hearing back. Luckily I applied to three different schools after getting rejected by FCC N/W last semester and I got into the first two but Essex is my #1 since I would be able to keep my current job and have insurance, etc. So even though I am nervous I am happy I am not counting on this one school like a lot of people are. If I don't get in I will probably just end up at UMSON which I got accepted to for fall. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see what happens!
- 0Apr 30, '12 by DanaMI am not too sure how many people applied but from what I have heard its in the 500+ range most semesters which seems like an awful lot being only a small few get accepted. I wish everyone the best of luck. DJsage, since I haven't called the office for anything yet I will be the first if I don't see or hear anything by Friday and post here letting you all know. Its down to the wire...I've got my fingers crossed for all of us and I am looking forward to spending the next couple years together if we get accepted!
- 0Apr 30, '12 by Djsage13That would be great Dana. Btw my name is Greg. I sure hope we all are gonna take this journey together. And I heard the same thing that Dana did. That there are about 500+ but of course that includes Catonsville and Essex day, Essex nights and the online hybrid. Now out of those 500 I don't think all have met the pre reqs. I think I've heard for the nights and weekends it's something like 100.
- 0May 1, '12 by TdavisRN2014Hi everyone. I actually applied for the essex day program. I called the office to see if they were still on track for letters to be mailed out early may and they hopefully by the 15 th but at the latest the end of May. I think that they just say that so that no one bugs them. From reading previous boards, letters arrived for previous years between the 6 and the 11 of May. At any rate, we should know anytime now. Good Luck.
- 0May 3, '12 by Sarbear19thanks tdavisrn2014 ! i would love to find out right before the 15th. if i dont get in i am taking my a&pii over this summer and the class starts june 4th so i just need to know before then. does anyone know if you are wait listed how long that takes before you know if you in?