CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 13Register Today!
- You're grades are good so I'm sure a&p won't matter. I just hope we find out before may 14th. That's when my money for Harford is due.
- Apr 2, '12 by binnyblondeI can see your dilemma. That's cutting it kind of close. I guess it's nonrefundable like CCBC's seat fee? At least on the up side of things at least you know you will be starting somewhere in the fall no matter what. It's just too bad they have to take so long and complicate things.
- Apr 2, '12 by rngraduate2014Thx djsage BCCC is my first choice. Its so good to not worry about if I got in any more
- Lauri, the scary thing is that HCC starts May 21st. It's a 15 month program. I would be finished the following August. But it's extremely intensive and you're taking several classes a semester. That's tough when you have to work full time.
RNgrad...when do you start BCCC?
- Apr 2, '12 by binnyblondeWHOA! I had no idea their program was only 15 months long! That's a lot of info to learn in a short amount of time. That sounds like it would be intense especially while working full time. That is scary.
- Yea it scare me to death. I know someone in the program and she does nothing but study. Their clinicals are 10 hours long too in one day. so how is A&P going? Who do you have?
- Apr 3, '12 by binnyblondeFrom what I hear nursing school is pretty demanding anyway... but that sounds like you would have NO LIFE until you finish.
A&P is going really good... knock on wood. I have Herrera. He's pretty awesome.
- Apr 3, '12 by DanaMIs it May yet? How is everyone doing? I hope you all enjoy your Spring break and get some relax time in!
- Apr 3, '12 by DanaMDoes anyone know how they determine your letter grade based on a CLEP exam? I can't find a grading scale anywhere.
- Apr 3, '12 by Djsage13I have no idea about CLEP grades. I have been enjoying spring break all semester. I didn't take any classes!!Hoping tonight will be action packed at shock trauma. Love it there!