Bowie State UniversityRegister Today!
- by Studenttobe Nov 29, '10Can anyone tell me about the nursing program at Bowie State University? I liked that they have an 18 mo accelerated program, but there is not a lot of information on the program. Is it a good program? Where are their clinical sites? I applied to UMD baltimore for Spring 2011, but at this point having not heard, I am looking for other options and prefer the state tuitions.
- Nov 29, '10 by Nurse2bKimberlyI went to Bowie State for one semester & did not like the school @ all..I noticed the nursing program had a lot of problems too. I have a few friends who still attend & are currently in the program & they are not happy with the program either.. Have you checked out Morgan State? Their nursing program is fairly new and IIRC their tuition is a little cheaper than Bowie's.
- Nov 30, '10 by williams3929If checking out morgan be cautious as their program is not accredited, call mbon, ask questions research before making any decisions because nursing classes are non transferrable you don't want to get stuck.
- Apr 16, '12 by Nursingcrazyhey why do you say the nursing program is bad?
- May 4 by xObabytiggerrThey are unorganized.