What is the first thing you are going to buy once you are a nurse? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 14, '12 by libby11A house is a great idea, if you are pretty sure about the area you'd like to spend the next 5-10 (or more) years in!
For me, I will spend a good chunk of my paycheck on loans & savings.
My first big purchase (from what I hope to be a larger paycheck) will be an impulse buy, likely.
Maybe I'll go on a cruise, drop way too much money on clothes, or secretly donate some money to a young nursing student.
- Jan 14, '12 by Wrench PartyWell...we've all been putting off things that require disposable income. Hobbies usually
- Jan 14, '12 by passionflowerQuote from bigboiThis is a funny ass question. Sounds like becoming a nurse is getting signed to a major sports league. LOL! Well am gonna buy some more testosterone, since I've been drowning in estrogen for a good part of my quest of becoming a nurse.
- Jan 14, '12 by MikeJonesa motorcycle!
- Jan 14, '12 by audqyeeQuote from pecanpiesSomehow.. this leads me to think about "happy endings"A massage! LOL
- Jan 14, '12 by NeedchangeofPaceA cup of coffee maybe a new pair of jeans.....
- Jan 14, '12 by 2bmalenurse23A plane ticket to somewhere Tropical!
- Jan 14, '12 by jagged777Quote from bigboiThis is a funny ass question. Sounds like becoming a nurse is getting signed to a major sports league. LOL! Well am gonna buy some more testosterone, since I've been drowning in estrogen for a good part of my quest of becoming a nurse.
- Feb 21, '12 by nfigueroa4Definitely going to be paying off my loans. As for something more tangible, probably a round of drinks
- Feb 25, '12 by TEXXASIm a mommas boy so im gonna buy my momma alot of goodies i wanna make her bedroom a comfortable oasis with a large flat screen tv new comforter sett candles surround sound and just a bunch of nice gifts for her always being there for me and encouraging me she is wonderful strong and independent and took care of me and my sister in a single parent home and is actually an r.n. Her self so im following in moms foot steps....lol well any yuh thats what im gonna do when i become an r.n.